- AMICOS contains functions to establish and maintain the basic data for maintenance programmes for aircraft, aircraft components and tools.
- Task intervals may be defined in calendar days, cycles, flight hours, or in special counting units as the case may be for, typically, APUs and helicopter components.
- The flexibility of AMICOS allows the user to customize their maintenance programmes.
- AMICOS produces work cards with details in respect of work procedures, GSE and tool requirements, component and parts requirements, drawings and diagrams.
- AMICOS collects automatically all data required for the reports required by the Civil Aviation Authorities.
- AMICOS controls ADs, SBs and all other types of maintenance directives.
- AMICOS automatically changes part numbers and the update of the maintenance requirements when modifications have been accomplished.
- AMICOS handles Weight & Balance management and prints weighing certificates.
- Text, illustrations, and graphics may be integrated with the work card printouts.
Options given when printing out a work pack.
Example showing part of the menu for the creation and revision of tasks
The function parameters for the screen
Example showing part of the menu for the creation and revision of Modifications